We combine 154 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Together, we can create new opportunities for you to grow, develop and make an impact on the future of our business.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Engineer II will focus on optimizing our interconnected components of a manufacturing system. We seek a professional who will develop and apply engineering standards and procedures, providing advice on issues within the engineering field. In this role, you will help coordinate plant location, personnel work flow and ergonomics, materials logistics, production process sequence and equipment layouts.
- Help manufacturing plant and facilities engineers with facility planning and design.
- Help conduct cost/inventory/production control and human factors studies to develop and implement plans for facility modifications and revise operating methods.
- Establish methods to maximize use of production facilities and personnel.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Programming experience of Siemens PLC S7, PCS-7 and Wonderware Intouch.
- Experience with Siemens Sivacon S8 MCC.
- Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, focusing on continuous improvement.
- Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Location: Port Klang, Malaysia