Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
- Work closely with Field Sales operations to provide credible and impartial consultancy and technical sponsor in a fast paced pre- and post sales environment.
- Collaborate with the team of Account Managers in diagnosing the customer’s requirements, and design analysis that showcase the better capabilities of Waters product portfolio in line with the customers’ goals.
- Perform instrument demonstrations and provide expert advice to customers during the sales process, focusing on how Waters system solutions will address and benefit the customer’s needs.
- Ensure that the equipment, analysis and customer demonstrations are properly prepared, in order to guarantee the highest level of customer experience in a timely manner.
- Perform system and application training as well as technical sponsor to customers after the product has been installed.
- Conduct internal Waters Solutions Training to Field Sales Operations
Who Can Apply:
- Degree, or Masters Degree in scientific area such as chemistry, biology, or biochemistry
- 3+ years user experience with UPLC, Mass Spec and analytical instruments
- Action oriented and eager to achieve results
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized / well-prepared / time management skills
- Strong interactive skills and a good listener
- Matured disposition, positive attitude and strong sense of dedication
- Adaptive to a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Strong technical background in analytical technologies, especially LC and MS