We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
- Develops a sales strategy & plan for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the sales performance and skill development of sales team using corporate provided tools & supports
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective calls and sales close by conducts regular coaching and counseling
- Conducts one-on-one review with all front line staff to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide feedback for the improvement of sales team’s performance.
- Closely work with marketing team to initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets and implementation of marketing plans accordingly.
- Provides timely update to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitor’s intelligences to peers and team members for a better prevention of impact
- Maintains accurate records of all customers database at all time and maintains contact and ensure high levels of customer’s satisfaction
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Assists team members to creates, prepares & conducts presentations
- Recruits, interview, hires staff based on criteria agreed upon by senior management
Who Can Apply:
- 3-4 years of experience in sales management and Hemodialysis business.
- Bachelor's degree in health sciences or related fields
- Good understanding in sales and marketing plus knowledge of active portfolio management
- Strong understanding of customer, market dynamics and requirements.
- Leadership ability, positive thinking and good team player
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.