🌐Columbia Asia Hospital:
Columbia Asia is an international private healthcare company incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. It started its first hospital in Sarawak, East Malaysia in 1997. Now, Columbia Asia offers 29 medical facilities (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) across Asia, with 12 in Malaysia. Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is owned by International Columbia US, LLC (ICU).
Leading the way in private healthcare trends, Columbia Asia offers optimum and affordable medical services through its hospitals and clinics. With modern amenities and highly trained doctors and nurses, these hospitals are located in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for patients. New medical technologies decrease the level of invasive treatments, reducing the length of hospital stays. Moreover, rate structures are transparent and comparatively lower than the standard model for private healthcare. Each Columbia Asia medical facility also houses no more than 100 beds per hospital. The hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. As such, its objective is to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value, and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses.
- Manage the ward activities, resource management and staff development
- Maintain nursing standards and service levels
- Monitor staff performance for compliance of patient safety and goals
- Conduct regular ward rounds, plan and organize activities for the patients
- Ensure proper documentation, ward inventories, staff assignments
- Participate in training/QA activities, orientation for new staff
- Other duties as per Job Description and job scope
Who Can Apply:
- Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board
- Possess relevant post basic qualification
- At least 5 years' experience at supervisory level
- Direct and supervise overall operations of nursing at designated area of care
Contact us from the details below:
Human Resource Department
Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd (Management Office)
7th Floor West Wing, Wisma Consplant 1, No.2, Jalan SS16/4, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 5521 5151
Fax: +603 5521 5150