Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- To learn on existing factory production lines and systems related.
- Propose and execute studies and projects related to process efficiency and cost reduction.
- Research and propose latest engineering technologies applicable to glove manufacturing process.
- Work closely with Production and related departments on project execution.
- To ensure proper SOP and documentations related to projects executed.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
- Must have at least Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical Engineering) or in Science (Chemistry) or its equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge in Thermodynamics / Fluid Mechanics / Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry.