🌐Top Glove Corporation Berhad:
Established in 1991 and headquartered in Malaysia, Top Glove Corporation Bhd is the world’s largest manufacturer of gloves. What started as only a local business enterprise with 1 factory and 1 glove production line, has today captured 26% of the world market share for rubber gloves. The company has manufacturing operations in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and China. It also has marketing offices in these countries as well as USA, Germany and Brazil and exports to over 2,000 customers in 195 countries worldwide.
Top Glove offers a comprehensive product range, which now includes a non-glove segment comprising condoms, face masks, dental dams, exercise bands and household products, fulfilling demand in both the healthcare and non-healthcare segment.
Why Join Us?
Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At Top Glove, we are on the lookout for young talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
- Design and develop new products to meet market trend and demand, manage product development from lab scale to pilot run.
- Conduct R&D study for value added, regulatory compliance, quality improvement, or cost reduction of existing products.
- Carry out hands on research on process enhancement, new material development, or new technology for quality improvement or cost down initiative.
- Offer technical support on production process, raw material analysis, quality troubleshooting, and customer inquiries.
- Work closely with other internal functions such as Marketing and Production to provide product expertise and render technical support on product development to achieve business goals.
- Develop close working relationships with external parties such as research collaboration partners, raw material suppliers, and testing laboratories.
- Communicate effectively and regularly to reporting superiors on project progress, results and analysis in terms of complete study reports, presentations, and meetings.
- Ensure all lab equipment is well maintained, utilized in proper manner and calibrated periodically.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree with relevant Chemistry background (Biochemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, etc.) or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
Benefits: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
Location: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted Date: 03/05/2021
Top Glove Corporation Berhad
Factory 9, Klang
Lot 4969, Jalan Teratai, Batu 6,
Off Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.