🌐Nestlé Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd:
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a Category Nutritionist to provide the translation and deployment of nutrition science and knowledge to guide product innovation and renovation and consumer relevant communication
- 'The Nutrition Business partner (co-pilot) for guiding product category(ies) I&R and brand nutrition communication by translating nutrition science and target population nutritional needs.
and /or Market Transversal nutrition subject matter partner, who provides guidance on transversal nutrition activities across product categories and brands, consumer NHW Communications, contribute to corporate programs/initiatives and their implementation/ customization in the market .
- Ensures the provision of credible & timely technical assistance, nutrition guidance for business / product category under responsibility or tranversally across various businesses . Ensure knowledge transfer of NHW solutions to market Application Group.
- Inspire nutrition, dietary & dietetics dimensions into business category strategy. Leads the interpretation/evaluation of available knowledge and nutrition science to guide business partners and product developers. Coordinate market nutritional landscaping, dietary intakes, nutrition & health status understanding activities. Responsibility for market driven Nutritional Education and training activities internally ( e.g. brand bulders, product developers. AG) or externally (consumer programs, customers)
- Drives the identification of nutrition gaps & opportunities for portfolio evolution & growth . Drives the identification of nutritional needs and gaps in portfolio. Collation of nutrition science, nutrition landscaping ,knowledge on key insights from consumer data, competitive analysis and global and local trends, translate relevant nutrition knowledge into competitive and feasible product concepts and solutions.
- Lead nutrition dimention in the new market driven product development at early stage and with continuous inputs along the E2E process. identify targeted population nutritional needs, insights and opportunities. Responsible to guide product nutritional foundation and the "+", ensuring product nutritional criteria in compliance with external /market regulations and internal guidelines & standards.
- External KOL/ authorities engagement. May represent the organization at different nutrition forums and convenings, including food industry/technical working groups.Content provider and/or a spoke-person for nutritional advocacy topics externally for categories of responsibility. Acts as a key nutrition advisor at any level and understand the areas of opportunities of positive impact and risks within the external nutrition environment, the Food Industry and Public Health environment
- Ensure the substantiation behind nutrition or health claims development. Deploy NHW claims positively evaluated by scientific authorities and /or by Nestlé Health Claim Panel in line with business and brand strategy, guide claims within I/R process. Develop scientific substantiation for market driven nutrition & health claims: e.g. write a scientific rationale document for health claims to be evaluated by SBU & Nestlé Health Claims Panel.
- University degree in Nutrition/Dietetics with at least 3 years experience in nutrition promotion/ marketing;
- Experience in the food industry and/or public health nutrition organization is an asset