🌐Tung Shin Hospital:
Tung Shin Hospital, previously known as Pooi Shin Thong, was founded in 1881 by Kapitan Cina Yap Kwan Seng, and located at Sultan Street, Kuala Lumpur. Initially, it merely provided traditional medical care for patients.
In 1894 it was converted into a non-profit organization and its name was changed to Tung Shin Hospital. The hospital was then shifted to the present address. A new single story ward was built in 1917. It was rebuilt in 1959 into a double storey, U-shape medical ward and completed in 1961. It was built and named the Welfare Ward and has since become the Chinese medical ward was built and named Loke Yim Ward. In 1963 it was rebuilt into a double-storey Female Ward which was completed a year later.
Har Par Building was built as a hall in 1935, it was converted into Chinese medical out-patient clinic, office, hostel and western specialist center. Presently become library of Chinese Medical Department and activities center for staff Sport and Recreation Club.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide personalised psychology consultations and group therapy services to inpatients and outpatients, particularly for Cancer, Stroke Rehab, Child Development.
- Work closely with Consultant Specialists and other related health workers as an effective multidisciplinary team to develop and provide personalised or group programmes services to patients and families/carers.
- Provide expert inputs to the Hospital Management and related multidisciplinary team in the development of clinical psychology services.
- master’s degree in clinical psychology.
- Minimum 2 year experience patient centered care
- Proficient written and oral in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Computer literate
Interested candidates are invited to submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com or contact +603-2030 2636 for further inquiries.