🌐Qualitas Medical Group (Qualitas):
Qualitas Medical Group (Qualitas) is one of the leading primary healthcare providers in Malaysia as well as across the Asia-Pacific Region offering a comprehensive range of primary healthcare services and solutions. Founded in 1997 by Dato’ Dr. Noorul Ameen Mohamed Ishak; Qualitas was formed with the aim of developing an integrated network of primary healthcare practices to deliver quality healthcare to the community, in a cost-effective manner.
Today, Qualitas commands a wide network of General Practice (GP) clinics, as well as dental clinics, diagnostics centres across the Asia –Pacific region supported by 1300 medical doctors, dentists and supporting personnel, backed by more than 250 medical clinics, dental clinics (including a dental laboratory) and medical imaging centres in the region.
- Provide support and assistance to dentists and other team members
- Assist patient into surgery, settle them in the chair for treatment
- Ensure all lab works are checked and available prior to patient arrival
- Provide chair-side assistance during all dental procedures
- Ensure that dentist are chaperoned at all times when treating a patient
- Maintain the confidentiality of the patient’s data and medical history
- Provide customer service to the patient
- Perform other clinical and administrative tasks such as filling and maintenance of the center
- Candidate must possess at least SPM or PMR qualification. Candidate with Diploma In Nursing would be an added advantage
- Candidate with dental clinical experience is an added advantage
- Able to understand and follow instruction appropriately
- Pleasant personality and able to converse in English well
- Good planning & organizing skills
- Positive attitude and able to multi-task
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.