🌐Alpro Pharmacy Sdn. Bhd:
Alpro Pharmacy is one of the best pharmacies in Malaysia. We provide opportunities, health and guidance to anyone striving for a better life. We promise to provide professional services and to become a disease prevention and health improvement centre.
- Dietetic counseling, modification or enhancement towards publics’ health
- Internal and external training for continuous professional development or public education
- Introducing and selecting the suitable dietary or nutritional supplementation which will improve health conditions for consumers
- Report and work together as a team with branch manager to achieve organization’s goal and objectives
- Involve in innovative projects or in-house cooking to improve professional values towards community and organization
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree in Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Candidates with no retail experience and fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided. Candidates with experience is an add-on.
- Able to perform shift duties.
- Willing to reallocate.
- Sufficient knowledge of healthcare products which sell in shop and modern selling technique
- Possess positive thinking, self-initiated, and good working attitude
- Conveying academic health text into real-life effective implication for benefits of community especially in preventative and primary health care
- Extend genuine warmth to customers, focus on medication safety
- Continuous learning, refreshing and keeping knowledge up-to-date
- Flexibility in tasks allocation and open-minded to accept new technologies and changes
- Market sensitive with strong commercial awareness
- Great passion for contributing towards society via various channels including corporate social responsibility projects, school talks or health promotions.
Interested candidates are invited to send in resume with detailed curriculum vitae including: contact number, current and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph to: