🌐Malayan Flour Mills Berhad :
Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food manufacturing company. We aspire to be a leading food manufacturing enterprise in the region.
We currently operate in three countries, namely in Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia and will continue to expand our business in the near future.
MFM is honored to be a recipient of the HR Asia Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2018 (Malaysia Edition). This recognition is dedicated to every employee of MFM who has made MFM a great place to work in and also reflects our motto in which “we strive to create a great place for great people to do great work”.
Join us today! https://www.mfm.com.my/careers/
- To ensure best practices in farm leading to maximize health and production status and minimize disease exposure risk.
- To plan, develop, execute, monitor, review (including audit and analysis) and continuously update laboratory and flock health screening methods and execution of their respective SOPs.
- To plan, coordinate, execute, monitor and continuously update of veterinary supplies management and execution of its SOPs to provide effective support to integration flock health program
- To be accountable for all fiscal functions related to veterinary laboratory and store including asset management, expenditure monitoring, stock movement and sales documents
- To define and ensure Good Animal Husbandry Practice to optimize profitable and consistent broiler chick production.
- To work closely with appropriate local government authorities and trade associations to ensure environmental and legal compliance.
- To commit to staff organization and leadership in training, operations analysis and operational improvement.
- To ensure best practices leading to maximize the flock health status by good veterinary observation, good husbandry observation, clinical analysis and bio-security.
- To support customers through technical advice in early chick’s management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Veterinary or equivalent.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Perak/Kedah.