🌐Rentokil Initial (M) Sdn Bhd:
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 65,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers.
Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
• Constantly monitor and ensure service compliance
• Undertake Quality Assurance and Field Biologist Inspections for Rentokil Reporting Services and Termite Management Programs or other high value services sold by the branch
• Responsible for timely and proper completion of the customers and administrative reports
• Involved in training preparation for pest control division
• Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Biological Science or equivalent, preferably Major in Entomology or Vector Control. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Prior experience in Pest Control industry would be an added advantage
• Organized, responsible and able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Good team player with the ability to lead and manage a team of service staff
• Agile and flexible to perform on-site inspection, analytical and presentation skills
• Required valid driving license because driving is part of the job requirement for this designation
• Possess own vehicle, is a Malaysian or holds a relevant resident status
• Employment of foreigners are subject to the local authorities approval and subject to their own visa application
• Fair and attractive Cash remuneration package which includes base salary
• Yearly Bonus
• Sustainable Car Allowance and Fuel Card
• Comprehensive Insurance Plans for Surgical & Hospitalization, Term Life and Personal Accident
• Clinical Out-patient & Specialist Coverage
• Dental & Optical Coverage
• Additional Retirement benefits
• Staff Purchase Plans
• Mobile Phone Subsidy and Smart work gadgets/ tools
• A work environment that is safe, healthy and friendly
Posted Date: 11/08/2021
Location: Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia
Rentokil Initial (M) Sdn Bhd:
50 & 52, IM 3/2,
Mahkota Industrial Park,
Bandar Baru Indera Mahkota,
25200 Kuantan, Pahang