🌐ScienceVision Sdn Bhd:
ScienceVision is a leading company in providing high end genomic solutions for many applications. Our company represents and distributes state of the art genetic solutions from reputable manufacturers such as Illumina, Perkin Elmer, Lucigen's Epicentre products, Isohelix, Sophia Genetics, CareDx and BioEasy's Bioinformatics Solutions who are established brand leaders in their respective field to meet the growing needs of today’s market. We pride ourselves on our dynamic synergy and in never being content with status quo. ScienceVision constantly strives to challenge conventional knowledge in technology to bring the best solutions and marry the best technology solutions for a given project. If you are interested in a rewarding career and fun working environment, you can deposit your resume to us.
- Flexible & friendly working environments.
- Gain valuable work experience and knowledge
- Rewarding career with attractive remuneration package
- Communicate the effectiveness of latest genomics trends and to implement new applications.
- Prepare and present compelling customer facing presentations and participate in all commercial activities and assist with general customer demonstrations, training and support
- Identify and collaborate with key customers to enable the development of key applications and to generate scientific publications where necessary
- Internal collaboration in defining application workflows (from sample to report) for the latest genomics applications.
- Develop an application roadmap for NGS applications, including development of strategies that maximize adoption of these applications
- Serve as an effective bridge between customers and Sales team
- Coordinating new installations, including facility inspections, instrument validation, and customer training.
- Troubleshooting issues related to molecular biology, user's technical skills, assay design, software and instruments.
- Possess Master Degree in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Microbiology or Genetics Field.
- Possess prior field experience supporting customers using sequencing, expression or genotyping technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with instrumentation handling such as sequencers and optical scanners.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication and training skills.
- Clear vision and commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Results driven with a commitment to demonstrably improving key business metrics.
- Outstanding problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Benefits & Others
Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Yearly Bonus,car allowances, Attractive Sales Commissions, outstation allowances