🌐Flour Mill Sdn. Bhd :
FFM Berhad is the largest flour miller in Malaysia with milling complexes strategically located in Pulau Indah, PasirGudang, Kuching, Prai and Kota Kinabalu with a total milling capacity of 3,050 mt per day. Overseas, FFM Group operates two flour mills with combined capacity of 1,550-mt per day in Vietnam and a 2,000-mt per day flour mill in Indonesia. FFM Group also operates a 670-mt per day flour mill in Thailand through its 43.4% associate company, Kerry flour mills Ltd and has 20% interest in nine associates in China with a combined flour milling capacity of 12,550 mt per day.
To assist the Head of Grain Storage Department to carry out and coordinate grain storage activities that include:
- Plan the storage of grain silos (for wheat and maize) in accordance to grain shipment (vessel arrival) schedule.
- Plan and coordinate activities for grain receiving during shipment/vessel arrival.
- Arrange manpower and working schedule for the department’s activities.
- Plan and monitor grain transfers activities to flour mill, feed mill and sales
- Ensure the inventory of grain is updated and accurate.
- Coordinate with Engineering Department on machinery maintenance and improvement projects.
- Participate in troubleshooting of problems or issues in grain storage area.
- Ensure the grain storage operations are in accordance to the operating procedures, ISO and GMP requirements as well as the safety & health rules.
To assist the management/project manager to coordinate improvement projects for the Company that include:
- Conduct technical and commercial evaluations for project equipment and work requirements.
- Attend to design and site meetings.
- To coordinate with project stakeholders, consultants, contractors and authorities for project liaison works.
- To vet through technical drawings and process flow sheets for improvements and execution.
- To prepare progress reports, proposals and feasibility study reports for management.
- To inspect site conditions and actual work done by suppliers before verifying progress payments.
- Any other relevant tasks assigned by project manager.
- Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience (fresh grads are encouraged to apply).
- Experience in Manufacturing work environment is an advantage.
- Registration with Board of Engineers of Malaysia is added advantage.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org