🌐Ambu Sdn. Bhd.:
Founded in 1937, Ambu is among the most experienced medical device companies in the world. Today, Ambu has a total of 2,350 employees worldwide and a strong global presence. Ambu has been present in Penang, Malaysia since 1995. To keep up with the growing demand from our customers, we have expanded our manufacturing facilities several times, most recently in 2015 with a new building.
Your primary responsibility is to support and engage in development (R&D) projects activities. Development work will take place in international multidisciplinary project teams. It is crucial for the position that you complete given tasks on time and with high quality. Expected internship scope as follow;
- Patient monitoring & diagnosis (invasive & surface sensors) test evaluation & documentation.
- Invasive scopes test evaluation & documentation.
- Miscellaneous product test evaluation & documentation.
- Responsible to assist development (R&D) projects.
- Ensure Design for manufacturing in product development projects.
- Document all activities, validate and verify.
- Carry out activities in a way that it meets or exceeds expectations and requirements in the organization and external regulations.
Who Can Apply:
- Must be self-motivated, committed and take charge of your responsibilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering, Biomedical, Biochemical, Chemical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Preferred language(s): Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred internship position duration is approximate 3 months and above
- Required internship period must be stated (DD/MM/YYY to DD/MM/YYY)