Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- Compound small scale study.
- Hand-dip small scale samples for R&D study.
- Conduct lab test relevant with R&D studies.
- Conduct tensile strength test for related R&D studies samples and line monitoring samples.
- Select suitable lines for hand-dipping and arrange former boy assistance during hand-dipping.
- Wash the R&D tanks and maintain cleanliness of R&D apparatus.
- To conduct R&D study, analyze data and prepare R&D report.
- Evaluate new chemicals or new latex.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
- Degree / Diploma in related courses or equivalents from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.