🌐Eurofins NM Laboratory Sdn Bhd (Penang)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
With about 48 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in Testing for Life and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to innovation in technology and service. We now are the global market leader in environmental, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics testing as well as in agro-sciences CRO (Contract Research Organisation) services.
We are also among the world’s market leaders in advanced material sciences, genomics, forensics, consumer products and clinical testing services.
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
- To assist in managing manpower, resources and facilities to ensure safe operation, results accuracy and on-time delivery of test reports or in any form, in line with company’s commitments to customer and company’s goals.
- To implement and ensure technical compliance with MS ISO/IEC 17025 requirements.
- To continuously improve operation capacity, operation flow streamline, and manpower technical competency.
- To improve operation processes in line with LEAN principles.
- To be a member of a highly competent technical team to support business development and growth through the expansion of technical scope of the laboratory team and also subcontracting service providers.
- To provide technical advices and justifications to clients, potential clients, business management team, customer service team and laboratory team on new enquiries as well as existing scope of services.
- Work together with section head and laboratory manager on all QA/QC activities and ISO 17025 related works.
- Maintain laboratory quality system.
- To perform other job related duties as may be assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Material Science or Polymer Chemistry.
- Min of 1-3 years working experience in relevant field for Chemist position.
- Good command in English and have great passion in Laboratory work.
- Resourceful, able to work under stress and to lead troubleshooting processes in the laboratory environment.
- Good communication skills and able to work with all employees at different levels in the organization hierarchy.
- Candidates with working experience in related field with knowledge in handling laboratory instruments such as
- ICP-OES/ICP-MS/GC-MS/GC-FID/IC/HPLC would be of added advantage.
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of MS ISO/IES 17025.
- Knowledge in ISO 17025 will be an advantage.
- Colour blind candidate may not need to apply.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Self-motivated and result oriented, able to plan and execute task in timely basis.
Location: Penang, Malaysia
Benefits: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Hospitalization Surgical Insurance, Group Term Life and Birthday Leave
Eurofins NM Laboratory Sdn Bhd (Penang)
78 & 80, Lorong Perda Selatan 1
Bandar Perda, Pulau Pinang
14000 Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia