🌐MAMEE-Double Decker (M) Sdn Bhd:
Mamee-Double Decker is renowned and globally recognized as one of the leading FMCG giants in Malaysia.
Founded in 1971, from humble beginnings made its way to success after 45 years of perseverance, dedication and honest hard work. Today offering an impressive range of over 100 products which includes key all-time favourites such as Mamee Monster Snack, Mister Potato and Mamee Chef just to name a few.
Mamee-Double Decker has also achieved breaching worldwide consumer markets, exporting to a staggering number of over 100 countries and growing. To keep up with the colossal global consumer demands, Mamee-Double Decker has taken the initiative to set up additional Manufacturing Facilities (apart from Malaysia) across strategic locations namely Indonesia, Myanmar and coming soon in Saudi Arabia. All facilities have been awarded ISO 9000s, HACCP and Halal Certifications. Here at Mamee-Double Decker we hold strong to our core values known as the Mamee 4 I’s which are Innovation, Integrity, Intensity and Involvement.
We extend our hand and welcome
those of you who are seeking positive career advancement opportunities here at Mamee-Double Decker.
- Inspect and test raw materials and products to ensure meeting the requirements
- Well keeping of QC retaining samples
- Well maintain the lab equipment and calibration records
- Daily cleanliness at workplace especially in the lab including lab equipment
- Need handle fully task and test in lab
- Candidate should possess a Professional Certificates, Diploma / Advanced Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in BioTechnology
- Preferably at least 1 year of related working experience.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Quality Assurance / Control or equivalent.
- Good communication skills in English,Malay language for both spoken and written
- Working Location : - Ayer Keroh, Melaka
- 1 Full-time/Permanent positions available