🌐Flour Mill Sdn. Bhd :
FFM Berhad is the largest flour miller in Malaysia with milling complexes strategically located in Pulau Indah, PasirGudang, Kuching, Prai and Kota Kinabalu with a total milling capacity of 3,050 mt per day. Overseas, FFM Group operates two flour mills with combined capacity of 1,550-mt per day in Vietnam and a 2,000-mt per day flour mill in Indonesia. FFM Group also operates a 670-mt per day flour mill in Thailand through its 43.4% associate company, Kerry flour mills Ltd and has 20% interest in nine associates in China with a combined flour milling capacity of 12,550 mt per day.
- Diploma in Science, fresh graduate are welcome, training will be provided
- Able to read and understand quality control Standard Operation Procedure (SOP)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Willing to work on shift, weekend and public holidays
- Positive working attitude and strong responsibility
- Preferably male candidates
- Conduct chemical testing on raw materials, in process quality control and finished products samples
- Conduct stock take on premix vitamin, drugs and raw materials
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by superior
- How to Apply
- Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
Send your application with UPDATED curriculum vitae, recent passport-size photo, relevant certificates, current & expected salaries.
Email your resume to: email@example.comOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified.