Stemlife Berhad, established in 2001, is one of the first private cord blood stem cell bank in Malaysia. Stemlife Berhad is a fully licensed stem cell bank under the Private Healthcare Facilities And Services (PHFS) Act 1998 by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. We dedicate our comprehensive service to umbilical cord blood and cord tissue collection, transport, cell processing and cryopreservation.
Stemlife Berhad is a subsidiary of Cordlife Group Limited, which has a large network of cord blood banks in Asia that has cord blood and cord lining processing and storage facilities, as well as brand presence in eight key markets.
- Ensure smooth laboratory operations striving for quality and compliance
- Accountable for department budgetary control and management
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive internal and external customer excellence by delivering KPI
- Self-starter to spearhead planning and execution of laboratory improvement initiatives
- Play a central role in continuous learning and development to improve self and team performance
- Bachelor's Degree in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant laboratory work experience with at least 2 years in supervisory role
- Knowledge in AABB, FACT, ISO15189, regulations (MOH), QMS & LIS will be an added advantage
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in blood, gametes and human tissue cryopreservation