🌐Eurofins NM Laboratory Sdn Bhd (Johor)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
With about 48 000 employees, Eurofins is a global leader in Testing for Life and over the last 20 years has been one of the fastest growing companies in the world, thanks to innovation in technology and service. We now are the global market leader in environmental, food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics testing as well as in agro-sciences CRO (Contract Research Organisation) services.
We are also among the world’s market leaders in advanced material sciences, genomics, forensics, consumer products and clinical testing services.
Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success, allowing them to advance quickly. Become your most extraordinary self with support and development throughout your career.
- Microbiological testing of sterilizing, disinfecting and novel cleaning technologies
- Assist Microbiologist as required
- Provide written results after analysis
- Help in administrative task when necessary
- Make preparations for microbiology tests
- Perform ISO17025 daily laboratory functions as required, including:
- Maintain stocks of prepared and dehydrated media
- Maintain / clean equipment. i.e. autoclaves, incubators, water baths, etc.
- Perform regular, scheduled activities as required i.e. temperature recording, environmental monitoring etc.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent professional experience in Science with a strong focus on Microbiology
- Experience in microbiology testing procedures and an understanding of testing requirements within an industry setting
- Knowledge of ISO 17025 requirements (if have)
- Excellent communication skills and detailed person
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and good in problem solving
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Willing to work on shift (Sat & Sun)
Location: Johor, Malaysia
Benefits: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Hospitalization Surgical Insurance, Group Term Life and Birthday Leave
Eurofins NM Laboratory Sdn Bhd (Johor)
27, Jalan Impian Emas 5,
Taman Impian Emas,
81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia.