ROSE Foundation (Removing Obstacles to cervical ScrEening) is a health non-profit that implements programs throughout Malaysia focusing on cervical cancer screening featuring self-sampling by women themselves and related health education and advocacy for women’s reproductive health.
The ROSE Foundation is currently looking for dynamic and self-starting candidates for the
Following documented policies & procedures in:
- Assisting in the daily operations of the Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Performing general laboratory housekeeping and cleaning
- Observing safe work practices in the Molecular Biology Laboratory and ensuring compliance to laboratory safety policies as dictated by institutional standards
- Ensuring accountable and traceable storage of clinical specimens
- Monitoring of stock levels to meet weekly laboratory testing needs
- Ordering laboratory reagents/consumables in timely manner
- Maintenance of Equipment and equipment logs
- Establish and maintain a professional working rapport with all stakeholders including collaborators, healthcare professionals and other relevant entities/individuals (suppliers, service providers etc.).
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the Foundation.
- Completed a minimum of Diploma in Medical Lab Technology/ Science/ Bachelor of Science or related discipline with a minimum of 1 year working experience in the laboratory
- Excellent oral communication skills in order to work effectively with colleagues from all parts of the organisation
- Time management skills in order to meet deadlines and work within a high volume workload
- Good knowledge of medical/scientific terminology
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of basic OH&S requirements for medical laboratories
- Knowledge of safe handling and storage techniques for biohazardous material
- Intermediate computer skills in both Excel and Word
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your last drawn salary, expected salary and available starting date in your cover later.