Established in 1993, Perodua brings all-round mobility to Malaysians. We offer products geared towards your various needs and wants, supported by a far-reaching nationwide sales and services network for the ultimate convenience of our valued customers.
A partnership between Malaysian corporates and Daihatsu Motor Company of Japan, Perodua is committed to provide high-quality, safe and reliable products and services.
From sales, servicing and spare parts for new vehicles to body repair and paint, and sales of pre-owned vehicles, we offer end-to-end mobility solutions to truly sweeten your motoring experience.
Perodua is also Malaysia's first and biggest Energy-Efficient Vehicle (EEV) manufacturer, having produced and sold over 650,000 EEVs to date, solidifying its commitment to offer Malaysians vehicles that are not just affordable to buy, but affordable to own.
As of end-2018, Perodua has sold over 3.2 million vehicles. This significant achievement means that Perodua supports a host of Malaysian companies who supply automotive components, which in turn creates jobs and investment opportunities.
Besides investment, Daihatsu consistently supports Malaysian suppliers by providing them with technical training and even technology transfers.
Perodua's headquarters sits on a 522-acre site in Sungai Choh, Rawang, comprising its corporate building, two vehicle manufacturing facilities, a research and development facility with test track, a distribution stockyard, a parts centre, a training centre, an eco-garden, and a child-care centre.
Combined, its Perodua Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. (PMSB) and Perodua Global Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd. (PGMSB) plants are capable of producing up to 320,000 vehicles per year.
Perodua has approximately 10,500 people under its direct employment. Combined with its suppliers and official dealers, the number is estimated to reach 50,000.
- To examine, treat and dispense medicines for patients in absence of the Doctor and during night shift
- To perform minor surgery, dressings and injections
- To manage daily operation of in-house clinic
- To manage employee medical claim and panel clinic administration
- To plan and organize healthcare program
- Diploma in Medical Assistant from a recognised institution
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Accident & Emergency Department
- Registered with Medical Assistant Board and possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate, BLS, MTLS, ACLS
- Possess certificate in Occupational Health Nursing will be an added advantage
- IT literate with strong knowledge in MS Office
- Good command of English with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Applicants must be willing to work in Rawang, Selangor and able to work on shift rotation
Closing Date: 31 Oct 2020