We offer challenging opportunities to people looking to join an organization that recognizes and rewards individual contributors. Dynamic working environment, a wide range of career options and career advancement opportunities, plus the chance to join the leading healthcare group with nationwide network of branches.
- Responsible for daily running of diagnostic centres
- To conduct various health screening services.
- To provide consultation and treatment.
- MBBS or equivalent (for medical doctor post)
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council and possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experience in ultrasound and stress test will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Mandarin and other local Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
Why Join US:
- Attractive income for normal 5 1/2 days work !
- Accept those willing to work only 3 days per week. (*pro-rated)
- Office hour work, no night duty.
- Job focus on medical/clinical matters, no administration or management burden unless desired
- Work in onestop, fully digitized centers with various diagnostic equipment under the same roof
- Good peer support with a community of >100 medical doctors & specialists
- Training on various ultrasound skills for MO and other CME opportunities
- Service based on quality rather than quantity with more time given to each patient
- Supported by a dynamic business team and ancillary staff
- Strong BPDC brand being the largest diagnostic centre network in South East Asia
Interested Candidates are Invited To Write-in Or Call-in With
- Complete resume
- Certificates photocopies
- Current and expected salary
- Recent photograph (not returnable)
BP. Healthcare Group Address :
The HR Department
Lot 2, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54,
Section U1, Temasya @ Glenmarie,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel:03-55699996, 03-55696826, 03-55690936
Fax:03-55696829, 03-56352855, 03-55696827
Contact Person: HR