We offer challenging opportunities to people looking to join an organization that recognizes and rewards individual contributors. Dynamic working environment, a wide range of career options and career advancement opportunities, plus the chance to join the leading healthcare group with nationwide network of branches.
If you are a young doctor aspiring to develop a good career & earn good money while working only office hours with a nationwide group practice & enjoy continuous medical education….please write to us.
Vacancies are available in Kangar, Alor Setar, Kampar, Tanjung Malim, Tawau, Sandakan, Sibu, Kota Bharu, Mentakab, Skudai, Kulai Jaya, Segamat and Kuala Lumpur. For those who are interested but vacancies available are not of your choice, please indicate your place of interest.
- Responsible for daily running of diagnostic centres
- To conduct various health screening services.
- To provide consultation and treatment.
Who Can Apply:
- MBBS or equivalent (for medical doctor post)
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council and possess a valid Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experience in ultrasound and stress test will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Mandarin and other local Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
Why Join US:
- Attractive income for normal 5 1/2 days work !
- Accept those willing to work only 3 days per week. (*pro-rated)
- Office hour work, no night duty.
- Job focus on medical/clinical matters, no administration or management burden unless desired
- Work in onestop, fully digitized centers with various diagnostic equipment under the same roof
- Good peer support with a community of >100 medical doctors & specialists
- Training on various ultrasound skills for MO and other CME opportunities
- Service based on quality rather than quantity with more time given to each patient
- Supported by a dynamic business team and ancillary staff
- Strong BPDC brand being the largest diagnostic centre network in South East Asia
Interested Candidates are Invited To Write-in Or Call-in With
- Complete resume
- Certificates photocopies
- Current and expected salary
- Recent photograph (not returnable)
BP. Healthcare Group Address :
The HR Department
Lot 2, Jalan Pendaftar U1/54,
Section U1, Temasya @ Glenmarie,
40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel:03-55699996, 03-55696826, 03-55690936
Fax:03-55696829, 03-56352855, 03-55696827
Contact Person: HR