Clinipath (M) Sdn. Bhd. is a clinical pathology laboratory that offers a complete range of services with over 1,200 tests generally under immunology, microbiology, histopathology, haematology, cytology and bio-chemistry at a competitive pricing throughout Malaysia. Every month hundreds of doctors in clinics, medical centres, private hospitals, government hospitals and private laboratories access our services to help diagnose, treat and monitor their patients' health.
We have been present in the Malaysian pathology scene for over 20 years. Today we are a leading pathology company with the country’s finest pathologists and 200 employees spread out across our nationwide network of 19 branches. We are MS ISO 15189 certified, which is the gold standard for pathology laboratories around the world. We also participate in various international quality assurance programmes to ensure Clinipath remains in the top tier of the pathology industry.
We ensure that our customers are equipped with the latest in pathology testing services as we understand that 21 st Century pathology is a critical gateway to precision medicine and preventive healthcare. Through improved testing accuracy and more comprehensive information we help doctors provide more effective and focussed treatments to their patients.
- Perform routine lab test procedures as outlined by the lab standard operating procedures.
- Adhere and adapt to quality assurance and quality control standards in running all testing.
- Maintain and operate lab equipment; able to detect malfunctions and troubleshoot.
- Participate in established TQM activities; follow protocols for running and documenting control values.
- Work closely with all lab personnel to ensure timely client service and accurate test results.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with other lab personnel and clients.
- Comply with lab safety procedures.
- Preserve and protect patient and client confidentiality at all times.
- Must possess at least Diploma in Medical Science, Biochemistry, or its equivalent.
- Require at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Previously specialised in biochemistry, virology, haematology, urine analysis and blood banking.
- Priority given to those who have experience in handling PCR machine and report validation.
- Meticulous and conscientious especially in validating report.
- Familiar with ISO 15189 documentation.
- Able to work on shift hours.
- Computer literate and skills in lab info systems.
- Phlebotomy skills will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates please email your CV to email@example.com