🌐Pathology & Clinical Laboratory (M) Sdn. Bhd:
The Pathlab group of medical laboratories has its history dated back to 1952 in Singapore whilst the Malaysian associate is now into its 39th year of service to the medical profession and the community. Head quartered in Malaysia, Pathlab group has grown from a humble begining of a laboratory section with one Technologist to a network operation of 80 laboratory operations spanning across the Asean countries of Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar and Vietnam with a staff force strength of 1,200+.
- Candidates must have experience working in clinical laboratory setting and familiar with PCR isolation & purification of DNA & RNA, an advantage
- Familiar with molecular diagnostics protocols, practices and guidelines such asPCR, hybridisation and genotyping verify & report lab results on all performed tests and ensure compliance with laboratory procedures.
- To perform Respiratory Pathogen (RPV) using PCR method of detection.
- To perform H1N1 real time PCR and Infuenza A&B rapid testing.
- To perform Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis C genotyping and HIV viral load testing.
- To prepare specimens & perform laboratory procedure used in the diagnosis and
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Science, Microbiology,Biology or relevant sciences.
- Must be willing to do shift work.
- Analytical minded and results-oriented.
- Possess good leadership and communication skills.
- Able to supervise and manage staff and assign and monitor daily activities.
- Work in a commercial laboratory.
- Possess knowledge in quality control & quality assurance under ISO 15189.
- At least 2 to 3 year(s) of working experience in molecular diagnostics work or microbiology
Benefits: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Posted Date: 17/05/2021
Looking for a job or a career in the health industry? Pathlab seeks dynamic and dedicated candidates to join our expanding team. If you think you have what it takes to join us, please send in your resume, stating preferred location, position applied for (at the left corner of the envelop), certificates, current and expected salary together with a recent photograph (n.r.) addressed to: email@example.com
Pathology & Clinical Laboratory (M) Sdn Bhd
Wisma KAM, 87-91, Jalan SS25/2, Taman Bukit Emas
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.