We have a 95-year history of successful performance and long-term client relationships . Our enduring client relationships help us understand what are their needs for now and in for the future. We are a profitable company that excels and grows in challenging market environment. Our highly efficient structure enables us to focus on building client relationships, sharing capabilities and best practices and investing in our assets (People). We have a tailored model in which our employees are aligned to the organisations that most closely match their capabilities and skills. They are assigned to clients and projects that will benefit most from their expertise. These maximises the ability for our employees to flexibly move across opportunities and assignments within the Company and Group. Our employees have access to a wide range of virtue, online and classroom based technical and soft skills training program, certifications and courseware. Our investments in personalised training and development for employees consistently highlights our focus on expending capabilities in areas that are key to our business strategy.
- Medical Science Liaison is a critical member of the Medical Affairs Team who acts as a strategic partner to provide field-based resource for Health Care Providers (HCPs) delivering the scientific information that they require in the context of their work, in accordance and compliance to local laws, regulations and codes of practice or SOPs on the focused therapeutic categories in a timely, accurate and ethical manner.
- The MSL works to execute the medical strategies of the Brand Plan in collaboration with cross-functional colleagues and to provide medical and scientific support for building of internal stakeholder capabilities.
- Engage with healthcare stakeholders to educate and communicate clinical and scientific data to advance the scientific platform as aligned with company's corporate goals and objectives
- Educate and communicate clinical value, outcomes and economic data to payers, providers, key stakeholders, advocacy and access enablers
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries consistent with the MSL compliance standards
- Provide and/or present field observations and insights to internal stakeholders
- Execute scientific engagement plan according to annual MSL goals and metrics
- Develop and implement local plans in line with the scientific engagement plan
- Support speaker training as requested and ensure the speakers are updated on new data
- Advance MSL value proposition, identify gaps, achieve results and set an example for others to follow by consistently demonstrating company values and leadership attributes.
- Demonstrate tact and professionalism when communicating and interacting with others
- Lead and support congress activities as aligned with strategy
- Provide ongoing medical knowledge training to commercial team
- Medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions
- Advanced degree (e.g. PhD, MD) preferred or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training
- Minimum of three years' solid experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry or companies
- Experience in sales force, affiliate medical department or clinical development
- Willingness to travel and a valid driver’s license