🌐Eurofins Scientific :
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agro science CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Johor Bharu, Malaysia
- Organize, execute, coordinate, supervise and monitor daily laboratory operation.
- Carry out microbiology test and analysis based on standard test method.
- Study and develop new test as per market requirement.
- Perform method validation, quality control and develop necessary control procedures in compliance to ISO/IEC 17025 requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree bio-technology, food technology, bio-chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens.
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 17025 requirement will be added advantage.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and organized with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team-player who is resourceful and able to work under stress.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.