Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- Prepare patients and assist with patient examinations and diagnostic tests.
- Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations in order to maintain complete medical records.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts.
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders.
- Follow medication administration and storage procedures and regulations.
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention.
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures. Adhere to infection-control protocols.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences and etc.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
- Diploma in Nursing from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.