🌐About Dutch Lady-FrieslandCampina:
Incorporated in 1963, Dutch Lady Malaysia is a leading dairy company in Malaysia. It is owned by one of the largest dairy cooperative companies in the world, Royal FrieslandCampina, a multinational dairy company. With a workforce of about 600 employees, Dutch Lady Malaysia makes it our mission to help Malaysians move forward in life with trusted dairy nutrition. We provide a robust training and development programme for our employees in order to nurture and grow talents.
- To execute and continuously grow the business objectives set for the territory and put forward new proposal for business growth when opportunity arises.
- To ensure all activities in the medical channel comply with both internal and external codes.
- To constantly provide feedback on the latest competitor activities in medical field to superior
- To build and strengthen relationships with HCPs to promote company range of products.
Who Can Apply:
- Must have Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Science/ Food Technology
- Min. 1 year of relevant working experience in the Nutritional/Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledgeable in the nutritional/pharmaceutical industry
- Other skills required are planning and organizing, good interpersonal skill, presentation skills, communication skill & driving skill
- Possess valid driving license