Top Glove is proud to be the employer of choice to 10,914 employees from diverse backgrounds. We provide career growth opportunities to our employees and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision & mission.
As a growing corporation, Top Glove is always on the lookout for capable, confident and committed individuals to serve our expanding operation both in Malaysia and abroad.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us and we are confident that you can find the right opportunity in Top Glove Group of Companies.
- Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appointments.
- Record patient information such as vital signs, weight and changes in medical history prior to each appointment.
- Assist doctor in procedures.
- Attend to patient’s enquiries and answering incoming calls.
- Manage patients’ registrations and schedule patients’ appointments.
- Responding quickly to emergency calls involving accidents, disasters or medical emergencies.
- Quickly assessing a patient’s medical condition and taking a course of action.
- Using procedures and guidelines given them by physicians who oversee their work.
- Helping transport patients to medical facilities, a task that may involve using backboards and restraints to keep a patient still.
- Maintaining supplies and equipment for medical emergencies by daily checklist.
- Clinic administrative work.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
- Diploma in Medical Assistant or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.