🌐Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre:
Sri Kota Specialist Medical Centre (Sri Kota) is a flagship tertiary private medical centre in Klang, Malaysia.
Commissioned in October 1999 under the management of Southern Medicare Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Southern Acids (M) Bhd, it is strategically situated in the heart of Klang town with ready access to the people.
It is a 9-storey building with 232 beds fully equipped with modern facilities. With its pool of committed specialists and supportive medically trained professionals, Sri Kota takes pride in its acclaim with the ability to provide quality yet affordable healthcare medical services to its patients.
- To interpret, transcribe, prepare and dispense in and out patient duty order in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- To prepare and maintain dispensary records and scrutinize prescriptions to ensure conform to medical and legal requirements.
- To participate in dispensing services to in-patients, outpatients and community based patients.
- To counsel patients on various medications to enhance medication understanding and compliance.
- Participating in continuous quality improvement, identifying problems, suggesting alternatives and evaluation solutions etc.
Who can Apply:
- Possess at least Diploma in Pharmacy.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to communicate effectively and work independently
- Able to work shift and overtime (during weekends / public holidays).
- Computer literate