🌐Thermo Fisher Scientific :
Vision to achieve $50B in 2030, aiming to be one of the most admired companies. We strive to deliver an exceptional experience through our customer-centric culture. We leverage our diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture, rooted in our 4i values to strengthen our competitive advantage. We gain market share by meeting our customers’ need through innovative products, services and commercial excellence. We deliver on our margin expansion goal through rigorous prioritization of investments and a step-function change in productivity.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute significantly as a leader, to be part of the leadership team to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Work schedule for manufacturing (scheduling and production planning).
- To manage the manufacturing schedules
- To meet commitments to produce the most productive results from both staff and equipment
- To manage inventory of finished products and delivery order.
- To manage Production staff that you will be responsible for their punctuality, workloads, performance and their general management.
- To manage the duty roster such that work can be completed satisfactorily.
- To work out operating procedures and protocols for the use of the manufacturing equipment.
- To ensure that the production department is operating efficiently, cleanly and cost effectively.
- Ensures backorder is minimum, or meeting targets set
- Strives to improve on CAS Customer Alliance Survey scorecard year on year basis.
- Reviews and put in place an effective communication structure to better manage stakeholders.
Inventory Planning (Finished Goods & Raw Materials)
- Ensures optimal stocks are held and no stock out situations while balancing financial targets
- Monitors monthly usage of raw materials and the availability of finished goods while balancing E&O, scraps and other financial targets related to inventory
Logistics (Warehousing & Transportation)
- Oversees Inbound & Outbound of physical goods flow.
- Reviews operational KPIs
- Oversees Transportation KPIs for deliveries to both domestic and overseas orders.
- Achieves the optimal costs-to-serve model
- Monitors closely on financial numbers against budgets
- Raises issues to senior management promptly, if any
- Controls and be accountable of financial performance for all aspects of the plant activities.
EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety)
- Ensures at all times, the production shop floor and office adhere to the EHS initiatives, control and procedures, creating a safe and conducive environment for our employees.
- Embraces and builds a strong SAFETY FIRST culture
- Provides overall leadership for middle management in respective function such as Customer Service, Logistics, Planning, Production, EHS, Maintenance, Quality Assurance & Regulatory, and office administration of the Plant.
- Drives continuous improvements and productivity
- Strategizes the distribution network and sourcing opportunities
- Leads the team to improve our Employee Survey scorecards
- Management of local and overseas 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- Drives and adopts Continuous Improvements programs such as LEAN, KAIZEN, 6 Sigma etc
- As directed by your superior.
- Good English writing and speaking skills
- Ability to handle Microsoft Office
- More than 5 years laboratory or production experience in biotechnology, life science, FMCG or food industry
- Positive leadership, ability to positively influence others
- Taking Initiative, Responsible, Creative, Innovative, High degree of commitment, Confidence, Optimistic, Team Builder