Petrofac is a leading service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We have a 37-year track record and have grown significantly to become a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
We’re a people-based business. We started life in 1981 with just 25 people on board and today we have 31 offices and around 11,500 staff worldwide, representing more than 80 nationalities. We support our clients to unlock the potential of their assets; onshore and offshore, greenfield and brownfield.
• Design and build oil and gas infrastructure
• Operate, maintain and manage assets and
• Train personnel We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership. With each one of our projects come complex technical and operational challenges – and our Company is full of driven people who are committed to finding solutions and deliver for our clients.
To find out more, visit www.petrofac.com
- To act as Petrofac Malaysia’s Process Engineer/Production Chemist under Production Operations Department
- Ensure plant uptime, availability, reliability and optimization and facilitating operations of the plant
- To perform troubleshooting of related topside process issues
- Provide advice on process engineering, flow assurance and production chemistries
- Lead contract(s) development and management under the discipline of Process
- Development and management of high-value Process-related contracts; Custodian for high-value production chemical and laboratory services budgets.
- Acting as Responsible Person for Safety Critical Elements (SCEs) related to the discipline of Process
- Development and management of high-value contracts such as Production Chemical, and Laboratory Services contracts
- Prepare, review and control budgets under Work Program & Budget (WP&B) for production chemical, flow assurance and laboratory services
- Providing advice to the Asset on matters related to production chemistry
- Perform process engineering/flow assurance/production chemistries simulation and studies for troubleshooting, optimisation and debottlenecking purposes;
- Develop, lead and execute project related activities covering operational process engineering, production chemistry application, flow assurance, and brown field modification
- Update and review developments of standards, procedures, engineering drawings and documentation particularly for operational and site-specific documents
- Review and provide inputs for new development and greenfield design to ensure it meet operational safety, integrity, and practicality during operation phase
- Assume the role of Process Technical Authority as a delegate when necessary.
Who Can Apply:
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree from a recognised university in the discipline of Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering
- Offshore Medical and Survival certificates.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in the operational phase of an Oil & Gas asset
- Candidate must have vast experience in a technical support role for offshore O&G facilities
- Extensive experience in working with supply chain department in development and management of contracts
- Proven track record in project delivery
- International Codes and Standards and PETRONAS guidelines and standards relevant to the discipline of Process
- Upstream facilities design and operations including troubleshooting, optimisation, risk assessment and operating instructions
- Production chemistry, in particular on waxy crude production
- Flow assurance
- Process plant debottlenecking, optimization and adequacy check
- Root Cause and Failure Analysis.
- Development of contracts for the discipline of Process
- Experience in Process, Flow Assurance Simulations
- Experience in managing critical contract such as integrated chemicals contract, well verse with its technical requirement, field exercise and deliverables
- Preferred Professional/Chartered Engineer status.
Closing Date (Period for Applying) - External
Aug 5, 2019, 6:59:00 AM