🌐Malaysian Genomics Resource Centre Berhad:
Malaysian Genomics Resource Centre Berhad (MGRC) is one of Asia's leading providers of genome sequencing and analysis services.
The key components of our commercial operations are our Next Generation Sequencing Services, Contract Genomics Services, Downstream Analysis Services, and Data & Access Services.
Our services, pipelines and applications are designed to rapidly analyse genetic data and acquire meaningful biological information. They have been used extensively in momentous projects on cancer genomics and agriculture, including the mapping of the lung cancer genome, and the sequencing and assembly of the oil palm genome.
- Develop business plans covering sales, revenue and expenses control.
- Promotion and branding of products & services.
- Track and achieve planned or new sales goals.
- Collaborate with marketing on lead generation.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts, monthly reports and updates.
- Conduct sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Evaluate clients’ needs and maintain client records.
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities assigned as and when required.
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in any field, preferably in Science.
- 3-5 year(s) of working experience in pharmaceutical industry will be an advantage.
- Valid driving license and possess own vehicle.
- Self-motivated, proactive and good interpersonal skills.
- A great team player who is also able to work independently.
If you have the experience and passion, please submit your resume and the relevant transcripts, together with a passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Benefits: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Malaysian Genomics Resource Centre Berhad (MGRC)K-6-1, Block K, Solaris Mont Kiara
Jalan Solaris Mont Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.