🌐Nestlé Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd:
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out, as long as you seek it. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people.
We are looking for a Product Technologist, who will be responsible to develop and implement the appropriate technical standards in innovation and renovation of products and processes in portfolio as driven by business needs.
- Manage innovation of products by developing new recipes basis project briefs, complying with quality, food safety regulatory & costs requirements and developing new / alternative raw materials and specifications.
- Define manufacturing formula, block diagram and manufacturing conditions and specify the product’s requirement for packaging.
- Conduct industrial trials (at factory or co-manufacturer units) and validate process parameters while providing relevant information for product costing.
- Define release norms – on line and finished product and validate shelf life of new product with specified packaging.
- Create material / codes / BOM in SAP and gather all information (product file), documents and samples necessary for management release while providing information and samples to Business Unit.
- Manage process (factory & co-manufacturer by assessing process performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/ Food Engineering etc.
- Min 3 – 5 years’ experience in R&D/ Application/ Innovation – Renovation of food products.
- Experience in Food Manufacturing either in a factory/ kitchen lab environment.
- Good know how of processes and technologies involved in food manufacturing and raw materials & their impact on the process, final product & regulatory compliance
- Strong project management skill