🌐Agilent Technologies :
Some of our customers are fighting cancer. Some are fighting to maximize the efficiency, performance and economic potential of their labs. Whatever their battle, we're in it with them. Join our passionate team and help us provide the right innovations, solutions expertise and services to enable our customers as they work to improve the world around us.
- Conduct hands on in analytical method development and validation using the latest analytical tools and software and interpretation of test results.
- Evaluate design, provide feedbacks from application perspective and participate in continuous improvement effort in optimizing the analytical instruments that is being developed.
- Develop, implement and update effective and traceable documentation system to comply with ISO requirements.
- Ensure in the smooth running of the operation and maintenance of Bio-Analytical and Chemical Lab involving but not limited to safety, inventory management, calibration and services to comply with Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) and Department of Environment (DOE) Regulation.
- Solves a broad range of scientific problems of varying scope and complexity.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Science (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Biology, Biomedical Science) or equivalent.
- Typically 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of biology, chemistry, and laboratory equipment and procedures.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in related field and ability to work independently.