🌐Oleon Port Klang Sdn Bhd (Factory):
Oleon is part of a French group Avril and belongs with her 700 employees and turnover of about 500 million Euro to the absolute European top in oleochemicals. The company is specialized in converting natural fats & oils into a wide range of oleochemical products, used in diverse industries. Examples can be find in a broad range of applications : cosmetics, detergents, textile, paper deinking, agrochemicals, biodiesel candles, coatings, inks, food & feed, pharmaceutica
Oleon has production sites in Belgium (Ertvelde & Oelegem), France, Germany, Norway and Malaysia (Port Klang). Sales offices and warehouses are located in Europe, US, Malaysia.
Our oleo-chemical products are used in a wide range of applications, ranging from detergents and soaps, fabric softeners to candles and cosmetic products. Other end user markets include industrial applications such as resins and paints, rubber processing, paper industry and biodegradable lubricants. Some oleo-chemical specialties are used in a wide variety of sectors, ranging from flower growing to oil field drilling.
Why Join Us
Employees are the driving force of our business. Oleon encourages its people to grow by offering them a stimulating working environment, constructive social relations and opportunities for personal development and entrepreneurship, with a view to well-being and retention management. Oleon might be an internationally operating corporation with more than 1000 employees, but it boasts a welcoming family atmosphere that allows everyone to find their place in the organisation.
At Oleon safety is of the utmost importance. We make your safety our number 1 priority and expect others to do the same. Oleon prizes putting our customers at the center. We collaborate closely with them and actively search for creative and innovative solutions to their challenges. We heavily invest in Research and Development (R&D) for this reason. Investing in innovation not only helps our customers; it also allows us to continue unlocking the potential of our oleochemicals and enables us to innovate; not only in terms of the product and process, but also in all other aspects of our business.
We want sustainability to be at the heart of Oleon. We are committed to maximising the use of sustainable raw materials, reducing the environmental impact of our production processes and striving for far-reaching Corporate Social Responsibility.
Other reasons to join Oleon: Career Development, International Exposure, and Flexibility.
- Health, Safety & EnvironmentKnows the health, safety, environment & housekeeping procedures and rules, operates in accordance with them, alerts risks, participates to risk analyses, takes corrective actions regarding the own workEnvironment and stimulates safe behavior of colleagues and third parties.
- Building Know-how
Keeps his/her know-how and expertise up-to-date, stays informed with evolutions in his/her domain of expertise and shares know-how with internal colleagues.
- Continuous ImprovementLeads or participates in improvement and lean projects improving efficiency, safety and quality of the production processes, searches for solutions and takes decisions, realizing goals in terms of predefined scope, timing and budget.
- Incident & Risk ManagementAnalyzes incidents and participates in periodical Hazard and Operability Analyses (HAZOP), Layer Of Protection Analyses (LOPA) and safety audits for new installations, implements immediate solutions, helps identifying measures needed to reduce the risk to a minimum, proposes structural long-term improvements, follows up on bypasses, formulates suggestions to avoid bypasses in the future and gives feedback to stakeholders.
- PlanningTranslates the weekly planning in a daily production planning, based on information from all departments and taking into account information on maintenance or shut-down of installations in case of immediate shutdown, manager decides
- Cross-departmental cooperationLeads and/or participates in daily operational meetings, acts as a liaison with Production Supervisors, Operators and the Maintenance or other departments and stays constantly up-to-date on all production activities and/or problems.
- Analysis & SuggestionsAnalyzes production KPIs (yield, output, energy consumption, ...), gives suggestions for corrective actions or improvements in results or in the way of working of the production processes and follows up on the effectiveness of the actions taken.
- Recurrent ProblemsBased on recurrent issues and operational or quality problems, investigates possible causes, searches for long-term solutions, collaborates with other departments on these solutions and follows up on implementation of the solution.
- TroubleshootingIn case the operational team cannot solve operational problems, troubleshoots installations and logistic problems, takes initiative, proposes improvements and elaborates on them.
- Candidate possess Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- No experience needed, experience is an asset.
- Working experience in chemical plant or food industry especially esterification or spray cooling plant will be added advantage.
- Knowledge on DCS operation and SAP.
- Exposure in HACCP and ISO standard will be an asset.
- Required to work in shift: morning (6am or 7am to 3pm) and afternoon (2pm to 11pm).
- Flexibility and hands-on mindset are required
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pulau Indah,Port Klang and able to communicate fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English
Location: Port Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Oleon Asia-Pacific Sdn Bhd (Office)Suite 28-08 Level 28, Centro,
8 Jalan Batu Tiga Lama,41300 Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.