Soon Soon Oilmills Sdn Bhd is a diversified integrated oilseed, grain and oil processing concern, producing food and feed ingredients. Incorporated in 1978 as a part of Soon Soon Group.
Our factories are strategically located on two main sites, one near the deep water port in the Prai Industrial Estate, Penang and another within the port area of Westport in Pulau Indah, Selangor, Malaysia. Our strategically located factories coupled with the synergies derived from an integrated processing complex have over the years enabled us to produce quality products at competitive prices.
We are also committed to produce safe, wholesome, healthy and high quality food and feed ingredients in accordance to international standard requirements of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Our oil refinery is now FSSC 22000 certified and we are working towards certifying the rest of the factories.
Soon Soon Oilmills Sdn Bhd has always emphasized on the importance of R&D and we have been working closely with our customers to continuously improve existing products as well as to develop new or customized products. Our technical team also keeps abreast with the latest technology and regularly publishes and presents scientific papers in journals and conferences worldwide.
For more than three decades, Soon Soon Oilmills Sdn Bhd has supplied its customers worldwide with quality food and feed ingredients with safety built in. We treat our customers as our business partners as we believe in long term relationships.
- Prepare tender document, tender bid evaluation, make recommendation for award order of materials and equipment for the capex project implementation work
- To ensure all safety and health guidelines are strictly adhered to in all project and/or operational activities
- Prepare, review on tender specification and participate in whole tendering process
- Review and carry-out preliminary plot plan, elevation views and overall layout design
- Review and carry-out general utilities and facilities design that including conceptual utilities diagram, data and specification
- Review and carry-out piping classification, hydraulic check, piping stress calculations for critical piping, generating line list (process and utility) and specification
- Review on 3D piping layout/isometric which include pipe support (include spring support), pipe anchor, pipe guide locations and details for erection
- Review and approval of vendor mechanical design/documents for equipments (Columns, Reactors, Heat Exchangers), internal/nozzles orientation, location of supports, fabrication drawings and inspection at fabrication workshops
- To lead in P&IDs & HMB preparation and review
- To lead and Co-ordination and management of all phases of the project at site
- To lead in preparation of operating manual and SOP for all the unit plant operations
- To develop and deploying process control application for new unit operations and implement improvement
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior form time to time
Who Can Apply:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering from recognized University
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in the manufacturing/project related field is required
- Knowledge in oleochemistry & process engineering will be an added advantage
- Able to lead and have hands-on experience at ground level
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Be willing to relocate or travel if necessary on projects and assignments
Registered Office24th Floor, Wisma Genting,Jalan Sultan Ismail,50250 Kuala Lumpur
+(60) 3 2178 2288
+(60) 3 2333 2288
Ms. Anne Sharon Theng