🌐Ecolex Sdn. Bhd. :
Producer of high quality energy supplement feed products and non GM palm oil with a work-force of more than 200 employees located in Pulau Indah, West Port. We have a diverse distribution network established globally to serve the current and potential customers.
Established in 2004, EcolexSdnBhd is a multinational company based in Malaysia, export oriented company engaged in the development and manufacturing of food ingredients (www.futuraingredients.com), animal nutritional lipids (www.ecolexgroup.com) and home personal care products (www.ecoblisslifesciences.com). We are allianced with one of the largest palm oil players in the region and are focused on innovation to deliver added value to our customers.
We are strongly passionate with our products and with the continuous development.
We embrace Family Values – in ownership and in tight-knit engagement with our employees.
We are passionate about delighting our customers, focusing strongly on delivering sustainable growth while building human capital of our team.
We are seeking for hands-on and talented individuals to join us in our downstream expansion in bringing nature’s solutions in animal nutritional lipids, food ingredients and home personal care products to the world.
- To ensure the quality of raw materials, finished goods, in-process
products are within the specifications.
- To prepare customer samples and handle customers’ enquiries and
complaints within the timeline.
- To monitor, supervise and train laboratory staff on their daily
activities and discipline.
- To ensure BRC/GMP documentation and records are updated and maintained.
- To perform verification of testing results.
- To carry out lab scale application test.
Who Can Apply:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Food
Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics/Science or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.
- Applicants must have ISO/Food Safety knowledge.
- Applicants must be willing to work in long hours/shift, if required.
- Applicants must be able to work independently with less supervision and
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Please forward your complete resume stating career history, contact telephone number together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) by clicking “Apply” button below or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 03-3258 3160.