🌐Aspac Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd:
Our strong presence in Malaysia is spread across a diversified business framework.
This includes Global Business Services (GBS) Asia in Kuala Lumpur – the home of business process services for bp, Information Technology & Services (IT&S), Castrol Lubricants' regional marketing hub, a lubricants blending plant in Port Klang, the Acetyls Asia regional trading and marketing operations and a non-operated joint venture acetic acid plant - BP PETRONAS Acetyls Sdn Bhd (BPPA) in Kerteh, Terengganu.
With a workforce of approximately 1,000 employees across the country, bp’s total investments here including partner shares amount to more than USD2.5 billion, making us one of the largest British investors in Malaysia.
- Accountable timely BOM Change Advice submission following change of formulation to ensure correct costing being use which reflect current formulations
- Accountable on lab quality streamline process related to new/change of formulations
- Support QC Executive on new/ change of product formulations in PKI which include conduct laboratory trial blend as per advice formulation including treat rate adjustment within the formulation allowable limit and conduct require analysis to ensure the formulation to be implement is within specification control
- Support QC Executive on conducting and monitoring stability test for lab blends and 1st production sample to ensure product which going to be release in market is stable unless with appropriate waiver from Technical Development team
- Support QC Executive on gathering required information from Fusion/Streamline and manufacturing team which will be used for assessing plant capability to implement new formulations thru New Product Introduction process
- Support QC Executive on lab trial blend of recoverable product and conduct necessary testing
- Assist in implementation of Quality standard at for PKI Laboratory such as incoming supplier COA verification against Fusion, collection and reviewing particle count data
- Assist in completion global annual QA test (e.g. round robin) as per given timeline
- Support on gap action closure and quality improvement for PKI lab following internal & external audit on APT Manual, Quality Standard, ISO 9001, ISO/IATF 16949, etc
- Assist in periodic review of JDE and Fusion data synchronization on formulation and test specification.
- Support QC operation
- The job holder should possess minimum a bachelor’s degree in applied science, chemistry, or other related tertiary education
- 3 year working experience in manufacturing/research industry especially in chemical, oil or lubricants
- Familiar with test method involving liquid product such as viscosity, element, flash point, foaming etc
- It is desirable that the job holder have a good interpersonal skill, can work independently and computer literate
- Fresh graduates with experience as research assistance with excellence academic background may also be considered for recruitment
Location: Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor
Posted date: 13th January 2022
Aspac Lubricants (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd:
Lot No. 197 II and 197 III,
Jalan Pelabuhan Utara,
42000 Pelabuhan Klang.