🌐Leaderart Industries (M) Sdn Bhd:
LEADERART INDUSTRIES (M) SDN BHD is established in 1989. We specialize in the design and manufacturing of ink markers for commercial and educational use. The range of writing instruments we make includes water colour pens, highlighters, white board markers, permanent markers and etc. We are the manufacturer for many well known stationary brands in the world. With our products shipped to more than 50 countries, we are considered as one of the largest marker manufacturer in South East Asia.
In our drive for excellence, we seek highly motivated and dedicated individuals who are interested in making colorful products to join our dynamic team and progress with us.
- Conduct preliminary studies for project proposal.
- Testing and analyze in-house ink and color adjustment as requested.
- Analyze & investigate problem arise from production due to functional issues or customer complaints.
- Product formulation and functional improvement, such as washability, ink flow.
- Establish and maintain testing analysis report and quality document (e.g.: specification).
- Handle the new development project.
Who Can Apply:
- Preferable Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in speaking and writing both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Able to work under pressure and with less supervision.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply