🌐ORIENTAL FOOD INDUSTRIES SDN BHD
In a crowded marketplace, we remain focused on placing the needs and interests of our customers’ first by manufacturing products that focuses on quality.
We believe that the key focus for success in this business depends on product quality, product range, research and development, a highly quality workforce right from top management to the operator level, sound marketing strategy, effective sales and advertising policies, competitive pricing, good domestic and international distribution network and most importantly the commitment to excellence in all aspects of the company business, all of which are being implemented and practiced in our organization.
Oriental Food Industries Sdn Bhd was established and incorporated in 1978. From our modest beginnings, we have made our mark in the food manufacturing industry today holding the leading position in the snack food and confectionery industry in Malaysia.
We believe that the key components of success in any career is a good platform coupled with dedication and the drive to expand one’s knowledge and skills related to the chosen profession. Here at Oriental Food Industries Sdn Bhd and Oriental Food Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd, subsidiary companies of Oriental Food Industries Holding Berhad, we are constantly seeking for enthusiastic and committed individuals to fill the vacancies in order to complement our establishment.
- To plan and execute R & D projects such as new product development and existing products improvement.
- To liaise with suppliers and purchaser for sourcing and screening for raw materials.
- Conduct lab and pilot trial to prepare samples of new projects.
- Perform sensory and quality evaluation on raw materials and finished products.
- To record results and prepare reports on sensory, trial run and other R & D activities.
- Perform checking on specification and regulatory compliance of food products on different countries.
- Work closely with QA regarding product safety and compliance issues.
- Prepare information for artwork labelling and ensure compliance to countries legislation.
- To ensure compliance of R & D activities according to company policies SOP, food safety standards (FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, HACCP, GMP, JAKIM, MUI and OSH) requirements.
- To coordinate with other departments on certain development projects.
- To prepare mock samples if required.
- To perform any tasks as assigned by Superior.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology or other relevant discipline is required.
- At least 1 or 2 years of R&D experience involving snack food and confectionery products from either a major snack food and confectionery player or an ingredients/flavor manufacturer.
- Possess positive attitude, creative & innovative, able to take challenges and independent.
- Able to communicate effectively and possess basic computer knowledge.
- Able to start work immediately.
Location: Melaka, Malaysia
Benefits: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Meals, Monday-Saturday
Interested candidates are invited to email his/her detailed resume to email@example.com
ORIENTAL FOOD INDUSTRIES SDN BHD
No 65, Jalan Usaha 7,
Ayer Keroh Industrial Estate,
75450 Melaka, Malaysia