🌐Qualitas Medical Group (Qualitas):
Qualitas Medical Group (Qualitas) is one of the leading primary healthcare providers in Malaysia as well as across the Asia-Pacific Region offering a comprehensive range of primary healthcare services and solutions. Founded in 1997 by Dato’ Dr. Noorul Ameen Mohamed Ishak; Qualitas was formed with the aim of developing an integrated network of primary healthcare practices to deliver quality healthcare to the community, in a cost-effective manner.
This program is designed to meet the needs of the business by giving opportunities and maximizing the potential of young talents and nurturing them as Qualitas future leaders. It is around the year comprehensive and structured program where the interns will be placed either through a job rotation process and other development intervention initiatives within the Qualitas Medical Group of companies or will be placed at a specific department or company at Corporate Office which is relevant to the intern’s knowledge, experience & qualification background. The interns will also be equipped with the necessary development exposure including stretch project assignments.
- Ensure the x-ray machine and processors are in good condition and ready to use
- Maintenance / minor repair of the medical instrument if necessary
- Perform x-ray for patients with proper technique and professionalism
- Ensure sufficient supply of relevant medical consumables for the clinic usage
- Perform other clinical duties as and when assigned by the Doctors & Clinic
- Possess at least a Diploma in Medical Imaging
- At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is essential for this position
- Good customer service and attention to detail
- Vacancy is available at Ambulatory Care Centre (ACC) Evesuite, Ara Damansara.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified