DaVita provides a variety of health care services to patients around the world including Brazil, China, Colombia, Germany, India, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. DVA Malaysia and its partners deliver dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease.
DVA Malaysia is committed to helping improve the quality of life for patients through personalized, patient-centered kidney care services. We are here to make high quality dialysis readily available to patients helping to enable them to live longer, happier lives.
- Supervises and performs direct patient care including but not limited to taking and monitoring vital signs, initiation and termination of dialysis, documentation, physical assessment of patients and patient treatments, taking and transcription of physician’s orders, drawing and documentation of ordered laboratory work
- Notes signs of trauma, patients’ general physical and mental condition, reviews dialysis orders, documents observations in patient medical records
- Analyzes patient assessments, laboratory data and, when concerns are noted, brings issues to the attention of the physician
- Communicates all emergencies, patient life-threatening complications and related incidents to supervisor, Medical Director, Regional Operations Director, Facility or Group Facility Administrator
- Assesses patient and family learning readiness and provides appropriate information on renal disease, prescribed dialysis treatment, and medical regimen and its impact on the patient’s state of health and well-being
- Provides dialysis therapy, including but not limited to formulating dialysis plan per physician orders, weight and rate of ultrafiltration, verifying safety measures are in place and complied with, administering medications or other appropriate treatments,discontinuing dialysis according to established procedure, documenting all activity appropriately
- Instructs patients on pre- and post-dialysis care
- Administers patient quality care in a considerate, respectful manner
- Participates in the development and implementation of the patient’s short and long term plan of care and monthly progress note
- Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Nursing degree from accredited school of nursing required
- New graduate, less than one year after obtaining license
- Less than three months of dialysis experience
- Current RN license in state of practice
- Current CPR certification required
- Completes training programs approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
To inquire about other opportunities or to apply for a job, please contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.