🌐Malindo F&B Sdn. Bhd.:
The Company deals in a wide range of dairy products biscuits, snacks, beverages, food and grocery products under the various brand and has created many job opportunities and loyal customers.
The core business activity of the Company is to provide a wide range of product to serve the needs of the food industry and to establish a wide distribution channel worldwide.
- New product development from ingredient sourcing to lab prototype development, trial run, prudent commercialization, formulation, sample preparation and sensory evaluation
- To establish/ maintain and update related work instructions, including analysis method, specification (recipe, ingredients list, nutritional fact) and documents of all projects and samples status on time
- To design and formulate new and improved existing products
- To improve and revise existing product formulations and process if necessary to optimize productivity and cost
- Responsible to review markets trends for beverages products
- Responsible in raw material assessment (new source supplier/ new sample approached)
- Selection and quality control of raw materials used in products
- Sourcing for alternate ingredient when necessary
- Develop product which have to comply with food regulation and food safety standard
- Provide technical support to business unit when necessary especially process/ product trouble shooting
- Assist and Support Laboratory maintenance
- Related study in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Nutrition/ Dietetics or equivalent (Preferably with a background in R&D)
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
- Familiar with food-based regulator requirement such as compliance with FSSC 22000/ HACCP/ GMP/ MESTI/ HALAL
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of product development process within the food industry
- Innovative and independent individual with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in new product development from ingredient sourcing to product commercialization, especially in beverage
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point)