🌐Esthetics International Group Berhad:
EIG is one of the market leaders in the beauty and wellness industry in ASEAN and Hong Kong, with 31 years’ experience in the industry. EIG has been listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad since March 2004.
EIG owns and operates a leading network of 74 corporate outlets comprising 59 AsterSpring skin care salons and 15 retail kiosks strategically located in key shopping malls and retail locations in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand. AsterSpring is today one of the leaders in professional skin care salons in Asia with millions of faces treated over 31 years.
Why Join Us:
A trusted brand, Attractive remuneration, Career development and personal advancement opportunities, Opportunity to work in regional offices, Recognition and reward for high performance employee, Value-driven leadership, Awesome workplace and In house training provided.
- Assist to conceptualize product ideas, develop and launch New Personal care/beauty products
- Ensure efficient and profitable management of the product development process including supplier liaison, price negotiation, innovating packaging, and cost management.
- Perform ongoing market analysis to keep track with consumer needs and competitor performance. Keep abreast with forthcoming trends to constantly identify new product development opportunities to stay ahead in the competition.
- Work closely with marketing team to identify priorities for new products and enhancements.
- Recruit suitable panels for product evaluation
- Perform product evaluation test
- Develop measures for the evaluation of products, products applications and product efficacy
- Work with Regulatory and Quality compliance department regarding compliance issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or relevant discipline. At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in skincare / FMCG / Marketing or related field is required for this position.
- Good team player.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A sound understanding in product development and category management metrics / techniques is essential.
- Good negotiation skills with a good analytical mind and business planning abilities.
- Possess good planning, organization and analytical skills to excel in multi-tasking. Possess good interpersonal skills and analytical mind that’s avid in problem-solving
Benefits: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Posted Date: 01/04/2021
Interested applicants are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating full track
record, current and expected salaries and contact telephone numbers to:
E-mail : email@example.com
Esthetics International Group Berhad
Lot 11, Jalan Astaka U8/88,
Bukit Jelutong 40150,
Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.