🌐Wipro Unza Singapore Pte Ltd:
The Wipro Unza Group is a part of Wipro Consumer Care & Lighting Group. Being amongst the largest personal care product companies in South East Asia, it currently operates across Asia and Africa, with significant presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, the Middle East and Nigeria.
The Wipro Unza Group manufactures and markets a comprehensive range of personal care products, principally skin care, hair care, talcum powder, deodorants, shower and cleansing products and fragrances, and household detergents and other cleaning products. These are marketed under well-known brand names like EVERSOFT, ENCHANTEUR, YARDLEY and other market leading brands in the region.
- Support the Tissue Culture and Molecular Biology unit in respect to various research interests of relevant areas
- Work closely with the team to ensure completeness and timelines of all assigned research projects
- Take the lead in developing/ troubleshooting new methodology according to the needs of the research unit
- Take the lead in establishing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for research methodology and research studies
- Responsible for lab operation flow, lab maintenance and documentations in compliance with Good Laboratory Practice
- PhD in molecular biology, pharmacology, immunology or biochemistry with minimum 5 years of relevant postgraduate/industrial experience in a research environment
- Self-demanding and possess strong passion with proven research capability in producing quality research work in line with business direction
- Possess good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge in data management, work processing and graphical software are highly essential
- Ability to work independently and able to collaborate cross-functionally in multidisciplinary
- Strong background in molecular and cell biology and/or immunology required with minimum five years of research experience
- Expertise in cell culture and/or tissue engineering is highly preferable
- Experience in performing various molecular biology techniques would be an advantage (eg. ELISA, real time PCR, Flowcytometry, Immunofluorescent, Immunohistochemistry, Western Blot etc)
- Proven track record in molecular and cell biology and/or immunology is required, preferably from an industry setting.