🌐Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd
As the World's No.1 Nitrile Glove manufacturer, Hartalega is currently in the process of recruiting a diverse pool of talented people, across various specialisations and backgrounds. You will enjoy exceptional benefits and incentives, as well as a well-defined path for career success.
Hartalega is made up of a tight-knit, passionate and highly-skilled set of individuals. From our top executives, to our line technicians; we are all proud to be part of an elite group responsible for revolutionising the glove-making industry.
Join us and be part of a team that is driven to create products that protect millions of lives every day. We continuously push the boundaries of innovation to cater to the intrinsic needs of glove users around the world. If you are looking for a fulfilling and enriching career that provides you with the opportunity to make a real difference, talk to us about starting on your journey with Hartalega.
- Identify, propose and manage industry leading innovation and breakthrough research both internally and externally with reputed research bodies and universities with proven track records.
- Plan and conduct research, propose experiments and analyse data to test hypotheses to enhance understanding of products and processes and to provide inventive solutions toward new development efforts.
- Apply sophisticated scientific or engineering understanding to research or development problems, ideas or projects.
- Create and protect intellectual property for the company. Work with legal advisors / authorities in IP investigation and generating activities.
- Incorporate the developed technology into the process and / or product and work with R&D Managers in scaling up and commercialisation.
- Collaborate effectively with R&D team and function in supply chain throughout product development cycle.
- Keep abreast and continue to assess new technology potential by attending conferences and seminars, reviewing research publications, technical literature, patents, market research papers and suppliers.
- Establish and maintain exceptional working relationships with external industry stakeholders, research bodies, academic and professional institutions and suppliers.
- Communicate research results to stakeholders through reports and presentations.
- Any other relevant tasks that may be assigned.
- PHD / Masters in Chemistry and Polymer Science.
- At least 2 years working experience in R&D, preferably from chemical industries.
- Candidates from outside glove industry.
- Candidates with passion for research and innovation.
Location: Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Benefits: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym)
Hartalega NGC Sdn Bhd
No. 1, Persiaran Tanjung,
Kawasan Perindustrian Tanjung,
43900 Sepang, Selangor